Dating in offaly ireland gay gold diggers dating
; Irish: Biorra, meaning "plain of water") is a town in County Offaly, Ireland.Between 16 it was called Parsonstown, after the Parsons family who were local landowners and hereditary Earls of Rosse.The Synod of Birr, held in 697, was the occasion on which the Cáin Adomnáin, or law of innocents, was pronounced.In Gaelic Ireland, Birr was located in the O'Carroll territory of Éile.The town is known for Birr Castle and its gardens, home of the Parsons family and also the Leviathan of Parsonstown which was the largest telescope in the world for over 70 years.Birr lies on the N52 and N62 national secondary roads. The R439, R440 and R489 regional roads also terminate in the town.A smaller Methodist Church known as Wesley Chapel was built in 1820 on Emmett Street to accommodate a growing Methodist congregation following the preaching of John Wesley in the late 18th century in Birr.
The Athlone to Limerick service regularly passes through the town daily.
The nightclub attached to the hotel is named "Melba's" to mark the occasion.
On the Wilmer road, near the County Arms Hotel is a Gothic-style Catholic church built. Brendan's Church of Ireland was also built in Gothic style in 1815 and is located in the Oxmantown Mall.
The town lies within a parish of the same name in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Killaloe.
Birr is a designated Irish Heritage Town with a carefully preserved Georgian heritage.